Friday, February 24, 2017

Film Friday: Lego Batman Movie

Lego Batman Movie

Directed by: Chris McKay

Staring: Will Arnett, Rosario Dawson, Michael Cera           


The Breakdown: Bruce Wayne must not only deal with the criminals of Gotham City, but also the responsibility of raising a boy he adopted.   (From IMDB.com)

My Review: 
Everything was awesome about this movie! I laughed the whole time and couldn't have been more entertained. The jokes were funny and well thought out. The kid I took with me was so engaged in the film he was quoting it all afternoon...so was I :) I am actually seeing it again this week and look forward to owning it. This is a film for the whole family. You don't have to have any batman knowledge to understand it which was great. It has a great message about the importance of family and teamwork but without sounding preachy. It is a 100% recommend.

Rating: 5 Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)