Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Review of the book: The Art of Health

The Art of Health

By: Aarti Patel N.D.

Rating: 4 Glasses

I think it is probably in bad taste to rate a book about good health with alcohol but hey it's what I do.This book is well put together and easy to understand for those who are not so medically inclined. I found it easy to navigate and it provided great insight and knowledge that made me at ease with the information I was being provided was accurate and from a knowledgeable source. There are so many "health" books out there that are filled with un-true "facts" and guides that are just garbage. This book is not one of those it is written by an intelligent doctor whose main concern is helping people.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)