Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Review of the short story: Krim Du Shaw

Krim Du Shaw

By: Talia Haven

Rating: 3 1/2 Glasses

Super short and super sad :( This is a very well written short story however it is really sad. To tell the story of the disappearance of unicorns was heartbreaking for me. This is by no means a fairy tale type story for children as there are some very dark images of mankind and the pain they caused the unicorns. As a story it is really well written but I am not sure of the audience it is targeted at. I don't think it is appropriate for children but at the same time it is not fully an adult story either. I think if you enjoy short stories and fantasy creatures explained you may really like this book.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)