Thursday, January 14, 2016

Review of the Novel: Twisted in a Postive Way

Twisted in a Positive Way

By: Chikamso C Efobi

Rating:  4 Glasses

Beautifully written and elegantly presented. I really enjoyed this coming of age novel. Now I wouldn't normally say that. I don't really get into coming of age stories as many times I struggle to relate to the character and despite that problem again I struggled to put it down. Being able to see things from a very different way of life and culture and still find things to relate to was no small task for the writer but she masters it. It was a slow paced book with time as you read to really attach to the character and live through her progress. I would recommend for those who enjoy inspirational books and coming of age stories.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)