Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review of the Novel: Allerleirauh

Allerleirauh

By: Chantal Gadoury

Rating: 5 Glasses

A very interesting take on the fairy tale world. At first when I presented with the notion of paternal rape I was blown back, in a fairy tale? The I really thought about it and let's be honest parent's are awful to their children in most fairy tales so whose to say it is outrageous in this type of world. That being said I love a good fairy tale and this book falls perfectly into the genre. I got the Disney princess feel but with a more mature feel and target audience. A love a heroic prince and a princess who stands up for herself. This book was well written and an easy read. I would recommend for my fairy tale lovers out there.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


1 comment:

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)