Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Review of the Book: Yaser and Yasmeen

Yaser and Yasmeen

By: Saleh M Radaideh

Rating: 5 Glasses

I had no idea what to expect from this novel. I am not a big poetry person. I find myself hearing the words "poetry" and I start trying to make everything rhyme. This does not work, lol. That being said I adjusted very quickly to the style of writing and found myself really enjoying the style. It is different and unique and was very well written. The subjects address of the suffering caused by class division was handled with class and tact and although strong did not feel preachy. I really enjoyed this novel and would recommend for anyone who likes to go outside their comfort zone and try something new.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)