Sunday, January 3, 2016

Review of the book: Today, Tomorrow, Forever

Today, Tomorrow, Forever

By: K.A. Duggsy

Rating: 4 Glasses

This book was short and to the point. It is part of a series and I am interested to see where the story goes. The story had good flow and an engaging storyline. The only complaint I have is that the main female character was very quick to have sex for the first time with her new boyfriend after finding out her rapist and abuser was on the lose and had vandalized her car and broke the windows of her apartment. I know I wouldn't be in the mood. Other than that I think the story was a good read and I am interested in checking out the second book in this series.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)