Monday, January 18, 2016

Ana's Post

Today's Topic: Twitter :) Ok I love Twitter! It took me a while to get into it and understand the whole hashtag thing but once I did I am now a bit of a Twitter junkie :)
Big problem with Twitter as with many other social platforms is the constant stream of attempt to "sell" you followers. So basically buying friends....no thank you :P However I did find a website/app that helps you get re-tweets and I have been having a bit too much fun on. It is called CoPromote and it is Twitter folks sharing the tweets you want to reach a larger audience. My Twitter following has grown as have my book sales sooooo for me I would say it has been worth the few minutes everyday.
Here is the link to join me on CoPromote:
 
I would love more resources to share with everyone :) If you have one share it. :)
 
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)